Saturday, November 4, 2017

Week of October 30- November 2

Hi all,

This week, my objectives were to:

1. Get survey results

2. Finish 1/2 of the prototype

So far, I have a grand total of one response. Maybe more will come, but I have to prepare for the possibility of not getting many responses, or figure out a way for more people to take the survey.

I also ran into an obstacle with the prototype. When plants die, what happens? If I plant the seed directly into the gutter foam, it will become difficult to remove. So for the prototype, I will be making three different holes- two as I planned, with just the seed, one with cloth and hydrotin (a pellet-shaped clay-like material), and one in a gro-basket with hydrotin.

I forgot that there was going to be a half day on Thursday, so that is one of the reasons I have not entirely met my goals.

Thanks for reading,
Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment