Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Agenda for October 10-12

Good day,

For my blog, I am going to have a new schedule. Each week, I will have two posts. The first, this one, which addresses what I aim to accomplish for this week. The second, which addresses what I have accomplished by the end of the week.

This Monday was Indigenous People's Day, so there are only three days of class this week. For this week, I am going to be focusing on two main objectives:


1. Getting approved for my independent study in Greengineering. Currently, I am attending Greengineering, but I am not approved for receiving credit for taking the class. However, once I fill out a lengthy form and submit it to the department head, I can get my credit for the class.

2. If I finish that early enough, I will work on administering my completed survey to people who work in the Tiger's Loft and those who go there. Once that is complete, I can finalize my prototype plan and start building it.


I expect to finish objective #1 and start on objective #2. If all goes well, I will finish them both.

Until next time,
Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment