Thursday, October 12, 2017

This Past Week for October 10-12

Hello everyone,

At the beginning of the week, I had two objectives:

1. Getting approved for my independent study in Greengineering.

2. Administering my completed survey to people who work in the Tiger's Loft and those who go there.

As of now, I have finished writing my independent study proposal and I just need to proofread it, then send it to the right people. I have decided I will make a sign and hang it up in the Tiger's Loft so that people can take the survey on their phones while waiting in line for food. Today, I printed that sign from the school's amazing Graphic's Department. I brought a copy to the Tiger's Loft to make sure the director liked it, but the classroom was locked and deserted, so I assume that there was no class today. I will be trying again on Monday.

However, I am finalizing my prototype design. There are a few parts still undetermined since the survey addresses them, but the prototype can still be built, just not used for a final design until the survey is complete.

See you next week,
Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment