Thursday, October 5, 2017

Prototypes

Good day,

The past week has been a bit toned-down. On Tuesday there was no class and on Wednesday I was absent. Because of this, I have only made three prototype designs. I originally planned to have five, but time ran out.

Alpha-HydroLoft (AHL):

This system yields 30 plants, and it uses plastic bottles. However, it will be difficult to utilize the plants with all the rope that would hold the bottles and many of the plants would have little room to grow. There is also a lot of wasted space.

Beta-HydroLoft (AHL):
This system yields 20 plants. It is the simplest of all the systems and would be somewhat easy to construct. The main downside is a low yield.



Gamma-HydroLoft (AHL):
This system is the most efficient, and somewhat easy to build. It yields 45 plants. The main issue is that you wouldn't be able to see the interior of the system. Other than that, this is near-perfect.

Note: The tubes are funky-looking in the diagram because I couldn't get the angle correct

Next Monday, I will have a short blog post outlining my plan for the week.

Thanks for reading,
Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment