Monday, October 16, 2017

Agenda for October 16 to 19

Happy (tired) Monday,

This week, I am going to accomplish two things:

1. Finishing the prototype design. I can only do this once my survey has received a sufficient number of responses. Ms. McKinney has told me that she would like to put up signs with my survey URL herself. Her cafe, her rules. So hopefully within the next week or two, I will get some input on the idea.

2. Starting the build. Even though the survey is incomplete, I can still start making the concrete parts of the prototype. I know that it will use tubing, so I can set that up. There is a lot of work to be done.

I will be writing about the results of this week this Thursday.

See you next time,
Ben

1 comment:

  1. Take some pictures of the build process and add them to your blog!

    ReplyDelete